




Last night we celebrated my graduation with my family and friends, it was a blast. I was so excited that my son was able to be there with my daughter to pin me! Thank you to those who supported us through this very traumatic experience. Nathan is port free and infection free. We are on the road to peripheral sticks and he is optimistic about it. He wants to learn, and get this, he wants ME to teach him oh and with that said he wants to POKE ME! OMG. We are excited!



2 comments:
I have read your blog. What a wonderful Mother you must be. You have dealt with a child's illness, and still continued your education. So, ring the bell and tell all that it can be done. You are a survivor and a hard worker. What is your career area?
I am a nurse and thank you for the compliment =)
Post a Comment