Here are some youtube videos to help you all understand the MRSA. He is on Vancomyicin which you will hear them mention in these videos. They are more concerned about his pain than anything else. His pain is controlled with the morphone pump.
I have been researching WHY and what happened. However there are several reasons this could of happened. Being that Nathan was in the hospital is one, two he had a knee injury with a scab that could of gotten the bug into his blood or the nurses not being careful when they were accessing his NEW port or the month that he was getting his factor in his veins could also push MRSA into his blood.
So for now on I will be not only pscho mommy nurse I will be psycho hemophilia mommy~! I already told the nurse today that my son needs to be cleaned up daily cause when he came home last week he was a dirty mess, that is asking for the germ to enter his port anyway it can!
I am at the hospital right now, and each time he wakes up I get a smile. Its much better than yesterday, he was miserable. Please pray for a negative culture to come back ASAP so he can start getting better from this horrible bug. Remember to WASH your hands and take good hygeine!!!!
Watch these videos they apply to everyone.
this made me cry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaxoyAsWWCA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuybyjV_3Ko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU7hrtxBWmA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment